Can I bill in Hong Kong Dollars?

I need a payment gateway for Hong Kong. Do you have one?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

You can use eWay and may be able to use Stripe soon (Stripe is in a private beta with Hong Kong companies as of this post in May, 2016 - you may be able to apply and start using their gateway.)

For step by step instructions, see our Knowledge Base article

edit flag offensive delete publish link more
Login/Signup to Answer

Question Tools

1 follower


Asked: 2016-05-12 11:35:14 -0700

Seen: 46 times

Last updated: May 12 '16